Department of Pharmaceutics has blend of experienced staff with diversified exposure in Pharmaceutical research and industries. It is equipped with sophisticated instruments for development and evaluation of various dosage forms.
Deparment has spacious laboratories with adequate equipments capable of providing the much needed technical support for teaching and research. The department has good organizational capabilities with computer facilities and is able to plan, prepare and promote programmes for professional pharmacists.
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- UV-Visible Spectrophotometer
- Six Basket Dissolution apparatus
- Disintegration test apparatus
- Brookfield viscometer
- Bulk density test apparatus
- Gel-Electrophoresis (Horizontal and vertical)
- Laminar air flow
- Humidity controlled oven
- Biotechnology/Microbiology Lab.
- Machine Room
- Central Instrument Lab